[bookport] Re: Can Not Transfer Web Braille Books with the Book Port on Vista

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:44:17 -0400

Hi Louis:

It looks like you are running the latest versions of everything, so I don't
think that is your issue.  It would only be an issue if you had an older
version of software and a newer firmware.

I don't know what this error message means, so I'll have to research it.
Meanwhile, you might try the suggestion that another lister gave in deleting
the files from your PC and try downloading them again.  It couldn't hurt.  If
that doesn't help, then we can see.

Pamela