[bookport] Can I use a second unit with the transfer software

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:07:27 -0600

I have a friend spending her vacation with me.  She has the distinction of
buying the last bookport at the NFB National Convention  We have been using
my bookport to read stuff, but she would like to use hers, and load it up
with stuff that I can legally give her.  Since I already have a bookport and
the transfer software loaded on my computer, is there a problem with her
plugging her unit into my computer?  She understands that she will have to
install the transfer software on her computer.  She just wants to use her
new bookport on the trip home.  Any suggestions?

Kasondra Payne