[bookport] Re: CF card

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:57:59 -0400

Thank you Walt!

Do you know if the Bookport can read CF cards which have information stored on
them from the Pac Mate? For example: if I take notes in class or have
downloaded books from NLS can I put the CF card in the book port and read them?

I apologize if this message is clumsy. I have not received my Bookport yet but
was hopping to be able to read information that I already have on CF cards.

Thank you for your patients.
Hope