[bookport] Re: CD Authorization key from RFB&D questions

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:55:42 -0500

Hello:

You do not have to have the Book Port connected to install this key, =
because it is the Book Wizard Reader that you are actually authorizing. =
When you install the key disc, it will recognize that the Book Wizard is =
installed on your PC, and it will open the program.=20

Pamela

>>> petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx 01/12/05 05:54PM >>>
I ordered the authorization key from RFB&D which will allow  me
to transfer RFB&D digital talking books that I get in CD format
to my Book Port device.
Questions:
Is the installation of this authorization key easy?

Do I have to have my Book Port device connected to my computer
before installing this CD authorization key? Or just the
presence of the Book Port Transfer software is ok?

Do I need to be connected to the internet when doing the
installation?

What about removing this key if I have to

Any help is appreciated.=20