[bookport] Re: [Bulk] Re: book port transfer can't find book port

  • From: "Carin Headrick" <headrick2001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:06:24 -0400

I tried that, and the transfer made that bee-buzz noise that means no book port
found.

Carin
From: "Carin Headrick" <headrick2001@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] book port transfer can't find book port
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:07:11 -0400

Why? The USB makes that familiar bing bong noise, but transfer insists it is
not hooked up. The unit is working fine. The battery is at 49%, but all I
want to do is transfer one text file.
Any help would be appreciated.

Carin