[bookport] Re: Braille Translation error

  • From: "MARIO EILAND" <meiland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:33:49 -0400

Hello,

That is exactly what is happening, however this error has been resolved =
and the fix will be going out in the next BP update.

thanks!

>>> drlieser@xxxxxxx 05/30/04 07:45AM >>>
Sounds like the translator might be considering the g-g sign as a
parenthesis, and the following y as the word "you".  That's my best guess.

Dale

----- Original Message -----=20