[bookport] BookPort as external card reader

  • From: "Debbie Gillespie" <dgillespie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:47:38 -0400

A while back I had asked about using the bookport as a removable drive.  For
some reason unknown to me it now shows up as it should.  I have now purchased a
USB card reader which I plan to use for collecting my podcasts.  Am I correct
in my thinking this is easier since it would not use the actual BP unit itself
and drain battery power?  I do realize I would not get the benefit of the
phrase mark-up by doing my transfers this way.