[bookport] Book port, benign post.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 05:01:53 -0500

   My, my,  some of you people are down right mean spirited. I had no idea of
the vitriol that would spew forth concerning this subject. As I stated, I
certainly apologize if anyone was offended by my feeble attempts at some tongue
in cheek humor. I would observe however that maybe some of you need to lighten
up a little. You will half to admit this. It was nice of me to provide subject
lines for yesterdays discussion.
   I think Monica explained it most succinctly however. It is not a book port
problem but n ls attempting to exercise complete control over distribution.
   I successfully loaded twenty plus books on to my stream yesterday. I think I
shell just retreat to my little corner of the world and read for a while.
   By the way, speaking of the stream, I ended up with an extra  new one in the
box I don't need. If anyone wants it I can ship Monday morning. It's a long
story, to long to explain here. If you are interested better contact me off
list at

   philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Phil Parr.