[bookport] Re: Book Port unresponsive after firmware upgrade (Larry)

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:47:58 -0800 (PST)

Please explain this in more detail. Are you saying to do a check
disk on the Book Port before taking advantage of a firmware
upgrade? I know how to do the check disk. And what about the
flash card should it be empty except for the usual manual when
doing firmware upgrades?

Been using the Book Port for 3 weeks now. I will wait for the
official non-beta release of the firmware and try it then.