[bookport] Re: Book Port confused on February 29?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:26:36 -0500

Hi Chris:

Thanks for the confirmation.  I have also tried it with the same results.  I
will be passing it onto the programmers, however, I don't know if it will be or
can be fixed or not, since we are no longer working on this project.  However,
I can promise to try.

Thanks to both you and Morgan for reporting this.

Pamela

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> christod@xxxxxxxxxx 02/29/08 08:23AM >>>
Hi Pamela

I am using the latest firmware and I can confirm this bug in the Book
Port. It caused me to almost be late for work this morning. I expect
there won't be a fix forthcoming for this problem, but I suppose I won't
have to worry about this for the next four years by which time I'll
likely not be using my current Book Port any longer.

Regards

Christo