[bookport] Re: Book Port Failure

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:32:47 -0000

Hi

No, please don't be put off.  I've had my Bookport for three years (I Think)
or there abouts.  It's one of my most used pieces of equipment and is still
going strong.  The only thing wrong with it is that the belt clip snapped
early on, so I now have to carry the Bookport in a bag when I don't have a
pocket.  It's a wonderful piece of equipment and I wouldn't be without mine
if I could help it.

Hope this helps.

Donna