[bookport] Re: Beta firmware query

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:21:57 -0500

hi,
plug your bookport in and it would auto check online if you have that
enabled.

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:12:18 +1100
"Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

scott> HI all.
scott>
scott> Can someone more knowledgeable then me pleasse tell me once you have the
scott> beta bookport transfer software installed, how do you obtain the beta
scott> firmware?
scott>
scott> I thought there was a checkbox to check but can't find it.
scott>
scott> Also can anyone tell me what files have to be allowed through a software
scott> based firewall so I can check for firmware and program updates?
scott>
scott> It's annoying having to disable the firewall when runnin the bp transfer
scott> software.
scott>
scott> Thanks to anyone who can help.
scott>
scott>
scott>
scott>
scott>
scott> __________ NOD32 1.1327 (20051217) Information __________
scott>
scott> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
scott> http://www.eset.com
scott>

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>