[bookport] Re: Beta 1.2.0.11

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:30:21 -0600

Larry unless I'm having a blind moment I didn't see the new editing
features for example in the details.  Did I just miss them?  The updates
went well.

At 12:16 PM 2/7/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>It depends on what part of the development cycle we are in.  For now, =
>while we fine tune the note taking features and get it ready for general =
>release, it will probably happen on about a weekly basis.

>How often does this happen
>
>Jim
>----- Original Message -----=20

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training