[bookport] Re: Battery performance (was Re: bookport improvements)

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:12:14 -0500

Based on my experience with the Book Port, I can't agree, with their claim
that NiMH batteries will actually last longer per charge than alkalines. I
can get approximately 12 to 14 days on a pair of alkalines in my BP, reading
mostly straight text files for an average of three or four hours a day, and
somewhere between 7 and 10 using it in an identical pattern with NiMH
batteries.