[bookport] Re: BP lockup

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:42:35 -0600

I want mine in money.  Bill, forget the software!

At 04:24 PM 3/1/2006, you wrote:
Yes!
Please know I wasn't criticizing anyone; I guess what I was trying to
express in a silly way was that all computer devices lock up, they just
do!
No offense meant to anyone!
And, Bill, if you're reading, you can send the refund in any form you
wish I'm easy!