[bookport] Re: BP carrying case

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bookport@Freelists. Org" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:41:29 -0500

The case is great.

At 04:52 PM 5/31/2007, Keens wrote:
Hi All,
When I purchased my book port I asked about a carrying case.  They gave me
the number to call to order one.  I called today and it is a black leather
case that sounds very nice but it will be almost $60 with shipping.  I have
noticed that when I put my book port in my purse even if I have the keys
locked it keeps beeping.  Does this case keep it from doing that?  Is it
enough protection?  Has anyone used something else to put the book port in?
Thanks for y our advice!
Christie

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.