[bookport] Re: Audio Navigation commands in beta 26

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:36:04 -0500

My Lithium batteries haven't lasted that long, but I read constantly both
audible files and texts.

At 07:14 AM 4/25/2005, you wrote:
>Mike -
>
>That's truly impressive battery life. Can you estimate the average
>number of hours per day or per week that you played the BP when using
>them and the types of material you were listening to?=20

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...