[bookport] Re: Attempted Bookport Drowning...

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:24:17 -0800

I can well understand your penchant for listening to the bookport while relaxing
in the hot tub.  But a set of good sounding speakers within good earshot will be
much easier on the bookport and the wallet.  (grin).  I don't have a hot tub;
but I do have a large bathtub and I have a small but good sounding set of stereo
speakers on a safe shelf in the bathroom.  I've listened to many hours of great
material with those speakers and the BP while soaking in there.  It works!  Hope
your BP continues to work well after its baptism!
Lois Goodine.