[bookport] Re: An Audible book problem

  • From: "Debbie Crafts" <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:36:24 -0400

Hmmmm,
I had this same thing happen when reading "My Life" by Clinton, but a
re-transfer to the bookport fixed the problem in my case.  Just decided it
was having a bad day so didn't mention it--figured it was an easy enough fix
so it didn't alarm me very much.  This was on the 1.4.3 transfer software
BTW.