[bookport] Re: Alarm request

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:54:09 -0400

Hi Peter.

I'll check into this.  It is certainly possible.

>>> emai7s@xxxxxx Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:49:51 AM >>>
Hi Larry,

I'm increasingly using the Book Port's alarm feature to remind me of
appointments and tasks.

If I miss a few alarms, the next time I start the Book Port, it will
play back the latest alarm in the queue.
All other alarm reminders earlier in the queue are lost.

Example:
I have alarms set for 7am, 8am and 9am. All the alarms go off in
sequence, but I am unable to promptly confirm
the alarms for whatever reason.

When I check the Book Port at 10am, it plays back the last alarm in the
queue - in this case, the 9am alarm.
The two earlier alarms at 7am and 8am seem to be lost - is there a way
for the Book Port to remind the
user of all the alarms that have been missed, and not just the last
alarm?

Peter