[bookport] Re: A trip down memory lane

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:26:39 -0800

Hi David:
I am a James Michener fan and I had the distinct honor of validating Tales
of the South Pacific.  I haven't read it all yet because you only get a week
to validate it and I want to read it in its entirity.  But you're right, it
is in excellent shape and the many pages I skimmed and spot read needed no
corrections at all.
Shannon