[bookport] Re: 4 gb card

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:47:34 -0500

<sigh> I've mentioned this web site at least a half dozen times in recent
months. Go to:

http://www.dealram.com

and search there. They track and list all of the best current prices from
online vendors and provide links so that you can order from them. An excellent
specific vendor is:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com

They generally have very close to the best available price and they also
provide free shipping, which can often make up any price difference.