[bookcourier] small problem

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookcourier@Freelists. Org" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:48:48 -0000

Hi folks,

this is a comparatively minor difficulty but I wonder if anyone else has
come across it.  For some reason, my Bookcourier has recently acted
strangely when pressing the navigation keys, i.e. the 2 key and the 8 key.
say if I wish to move from word navigation to paragraph, and I press the 2
key it will do what I want, but it just says navigation rather than
paragraph or page.  Any ideas how I can get it back to normal behaviour?  I
have looked at the settings, but with no luck.

David