[bookcourier] rfb&d

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:06:50 -0500

Man were you right!

I read a considerable amount of books from RFB&D.  They are great if you want
to delve deeply into a subject--for whatever reason.

If RFB&D is eliminating cassettes next year, that's great, However, I too would
be willing to spend money on a Book
Courier update to read their daisy material.

As for the quality of their players, why is that no surprise?  I have a $20
cassette player, and I sure wouldn't pay $250 for it.

So here's just another wishing good luck for you guys at Springer!  Hope the
negotiations go well.

Ernie