[bookcourier] Re: mono

  • From: "Bruce Lamden" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:52:57 +0100

Holly - Thanks for the info. I'm going to try out more headphones (I have a
few). Its a shame if I can't use the Sony's for the BC, they were an
expensive Christmas present from a friend and the sound quality is
excellent.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has helped point me in the right
direction for tracking down a mono adaptor. I was struggling with the search
facilities on Maplin, RS, and Radio Shack (in fact I still can't find them
on the last two. But have found it at Maplin).

Bruce.