[bookcourier] Re: folders and transfer tool an upgrade plea.

  • From: "Dave Garside (UK)" <davegarside@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:16:10 +0200

Hi
Sorry to confuse you, but I don't have that power.

Many years ago I used to program and remember using the multiplr file input
to read a group of files.

I would like this facility in the transfer tool but :-
1) I was using VBA a version of Visual Basics and this facility may not be
available in the software language used by Springer.
2) Springer would have to modify the program.

The list is a useful forum for raising update ideas and so far I have had
your interest and no rejections, which would indicate a good idea or
everyone else is on holiday.

Regards
Dave