[bookcourier] Re: deleting a .zip file that accidentily ended up on my Bookcourier

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:04:23 -0700

You have to be in the library hierarchy. To open the Library, press the
star key, first key in the fourth row.
Once in the Library, navigate to the desired file and then
simultaneously press the shift key (middle of the bottom row) and the 0
key. BookCourier then asks you to press these keys again to confirm your
intention to delete the file from the Library. You can cancel the entire
process by pressing any other key.