[bookcourier] Re: bookcourier Digest V4 #61

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:10:05 +0100

Interesting, Peter.  Thanks for the additional information.

Which versions are available and where do I find them, please?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Walsh" <walsh.48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookcourier] problems putting the Bible on the BC
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:34:11 -0400

I downloaded and unzipped the World English Bible. However, I can't get the
two files in the unit. It says to use "my computer" which I tried but it
didn't work. Can someone explain how to get this done? Thanks..

End of bookcourier Digest V4 #61