[bookcourier] Update on BookCourier; unable to cycle file

  • From: <mrudys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:59:32 -0700

Hello.

I updated the BookCourier so it will handle a 4GB flash card.  Now, though,
when I want to navigate through an mp3 file to get to the part I want to hear,
I find I am unable to go forward or rewind within the file.  I am wondering if
the update could have a bug in it, or is it just my BC acting up?  Also,
whenever I put the 4GB card in or leave it for a while, it reverts back to the
default settings.  I am wondering if I am unable to retain the settings I set
the BC to because of the update.  If someone has an answer, please tell me.
Thank you.

Mimi
Happy House
Where we live, work and play,