[bookcourier] Re: TANUK Filter

  • From: Neil McLachlan <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:02:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi David -

The filter included with the new release of software differs in a very
minor way from the last version - I'm not experiencing any problems with
the latest release using TNAUK files - except for the problem I noted
earlier on this list, when there are both sections and sub-sections in a
publication and the section is sometimes reported twice - but that is an
existing problem. Navigation between sections, sub-sections and articles
should work fine - maybe you could contact me off-list to see if we can
see what is going wrong ...

Neil, neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx