[bookcourier] Re: Files and Folders

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:11:56 +0100

Hi Laura,
                 I suspect most of the remaning users are hanging onto theoir
bookcouriers for the text reading functionality rather than for audio, as there
are now better audio file players but not better text file readers.

I also use the bookcourier primarily for reading professional journal articles
and other work related papers.  What kind of journals are you reading?

Graham Lewis
Co-ordinator, CDSAP.