[bookcourier] Re: Courier repairs

  • From: "Graham John Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:50:11 +0100

I would go for the repair.  It is still a useful and familiar device.  I had
the same problem with mine and thought it might be unrepairable but they only
needed to clean the oxides that had built up behind the rubber keys and it is
now as good as new.

Despite being a bit out of date with regard to moving files around, it is still
the most accessible way I have of reading lots of text.

Graham Lewis

Cydgysylltydd
Y Ganolfan Datblygu Staff ac Ymarfer Academaidd
Prifysgol Aberystwyth
Adeilad Cledwyn
Campws Penglais
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3DD

Ffôn: 01970 621802
Mobile: 07703100401
Ffacs: 01970 622982
E-bost: gjl@xxxxxxxxxx
We: www.aber.ac.uk/staffdevelopment

Co-ordinator
The Centre for the Development of Staff and Academic Practice
Aberystwyth University
Cledwyn Building (Room G18)
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth