[bookcourier] A new filter for TNAUK subscribers

  • From: Neil McLachlan <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:40:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi -

This is a message for subscribers to TNAUK who have BookCouriers,
but have not registered this by subscribing to the qb list we use
to distribute new TNAUK filters - to do this, please send a
message to tnauk@xxxxxxxxxxxx, with in the Subject line, the two
words send qb

Thanks to the open attitude adopted by Springer Design, TNAUK have
developed a new TNAUK filter, which gives improved navigation in
all our publications, including our Radio and TV Guides. This will
be distributed within the next few days - hence the need to update
our qb distribution list. If you are a TNAUK subscriber and are
unsure if you are subscribed to the qb list, send a message to
tnauk@xxxxxxxxxxxx, with in the Subject line the single word, list

Best,

Neil.