[book_talk] just finished, the husband's secret, by liane moriartty,

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 12:25:46 -0400

this was just an okay book, about two families, and one of the husbands wrote a
letter, to be opened in the event of his death, but his wife found it sooner,
and it did a lot of damage,
and that’s about it, basically a story of two families,
not much else to say about it, I doubt I’ll read anything else by this
author, not a bad book, just not my thing, I’m glad it’s done, Don
The Curmudgeon has spoken!

The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx