[book_talk] just finished, scent of death, by emma page

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:06:46 -0400

this is a kelsey and lambert mystery,
helen and joanne mowbray are two sisters, joanne was the yungest, helen had
left home, and a couple years later, Joanne was looking for her,
home life wasn’t great,
while in a pub, she meets sergeant lambert and asks him if he’s seen her
sister around shows him photographs, he says no,

but they’ll look into it,

a couple weeks later, in a shed in a deserted part of town, both sisters are
found strangled and in plastic bags in the shed,
now it’s up to kelsey and lambert to find out not only who killed them, but
why,
first book I’ve read by this author, I think, and it’s very good, Don
The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx