[book_talk] just finished never go back, by lee child,

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:59:57 -0500

this was a great book as usual, don’t know why it took me a week and a half
to finish it,
out of the reading mode for a bit, I guess,
Jack reacher ends up in virginia, and is promptly put back in the army,
and he’s accused of two different crimes, killing someone 16 years agoand a
paternal suit,
he knows he’s innocent, but proving it is another story,
he only went to virginia to meet major susan trurner, cause he said he liked
her voice,
they met, and had quite a time running from killers, a great one, Don
The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx