[book_talk] just finished doctor sleep, by stephen king

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:37:31 -0400

a good book, it’s a sequel to the shining, and since I didn’t really
remember the shining, but did remember the characters, was a good one,
danny, or dan as he’s now called, is I guess you could ssay telepathic and he
sees a little girl, they connect, and they use their minds to talk, and
eventually they meet, but the girl, finds out about the true knot, these weird
people,, or ghosts or whatever they are, and they come after her,
a good read, Don
The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx