[book_talk] just finished, bleed for me, by michael robotham

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 10:23:43 -0500

what a fantastic book, this young girl, sienna, comes home to find her father
killed, she’s suspected of the crime, because of abuse and then she is sent
to a house for people who need to be watched, she’s a cutter,
Joe OLoughlin, is a retired psychologist, who always seems to be in the middle
of things, he’s separated from his wife, a  divorce pending, and he’s
trying to save sienna,
a lot of stuff goes on here, one great read, Don
The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx