Re: [book_talk] now reading

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 00:41:25 +1000

Hi Don, where did you get this one from? I thought I had just about read all
of Barbara Taylor Bradford's books. There are a few I know of that I haven't
been able to find in an accessable format just yet but this one I haven't
even heard about. It makes me wonder how many others might be out there that
I just don't know of.

From Shaz.