Re: [book_talk] just finished, open house by william katz,

  • From: Audrey <waterdiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:12:57 -0600

I have a little bamboo gondola on top of my shadow box.  It was from a really
good first date with the guy who had become my scuba partner.  He resembled
Omar Sharif.  We had a couple of good years dating except for the terrifying
way he would play the chicken game behind the wheel out on the hairpin turn at
the lake that went across the dam.
I do wonder about him sometimes.  I'm sure he got married.  Audrey
Sent from my iPhone