Re: [book_talk] book review

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:30:06 -0800

I got through this one, but rather shockingly don't remember a thing about
it. Apparently it made no lasting impression at all.

Did Len Deighton write the book Bomber or the book Goodbye Mickey Mouse?
I've been meaning to check out NLS, but the various upheavals there have put
a hold on that idea. I think he did write them and I enjoyed both books very
much. Maybe that's why I read the Hook, Line and Sinker series.

Rosemarie

-----