Re: [book_talk] Quiet

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:57:06 -0800

Good to know you are still on the list too. While I don't usually read
holiday books, I do get a yearning for old favorites. Years ago I read a
wonderful nonfiction book about a couple and their six children who lived on
an island off the Washington coast. The last name of the author was Combs, I
think, and it's something I'm going to look for this morning on BARD and
bookshare. Hope I find it.

Good holiday reading.

Rosemarie