Re: [book_talk] Now reading

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:17:52 +1100

Hi Anna, I like both these authors however I haven't got either of these
books. I guess I better go see if I can find it at my library. I like most
of Danielle Steel's books however I find allot of them have a similar sort
of story line so I can't read too many of them at a time. I have a number of
hers on my hard drive waiting to be read, I haven't read one in awhile so
maybe I should add one to the player when I have some room.

At the moment I am reading the Brides of Penhally Bay by various authors. I
have been trying to read them in order however I couldn't get a copy of the
sixth book. But when finishing the seventh book at the end they said that
they had the sixth book in there collection. The book was produced by a
different library which our library buys books from so I have put in a
request and they said that they will order it next time they are buying from
that source and as soon as it comes in they will put a request in for me to
get it. This is the first time I have gotten this sort of response for a
book request however since they have nearly all the other books in the
series in their collection I think they saw sense in adding this one.

Well back to reading emails so I can get back to my book soon.

Happy reading.
From Shaz.