[boo] missing posts

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 08:42:54 -0700

I wrote a non-essential post to the list a few days ago which never appeared in my digest. But it must have appeared to at least one other as she wrote to thank me for it. (It was about naming birds for people.) I wonder how many posts are not making it to this list (boo) for one reason or another? I wonder if this post will get "spammed"?

Linda Fink near Grand Ronde Agency where it is very, very hot... but the Cliff Swallows seem to be surviving in their mud nests under the eaves of the barn...

How about suggestions for shading next boxes and nest gourds in this heat?
--

POST: Send email to boo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
HELP: Contact boo-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx