A Bobsy Talk Email: Fwd: Bobsy Reunion & You Tube Clip

  • From: Robert Alder <r.alder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bobsy Talk <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:12:23 -0600

[Forwarded to the Bobsy List on behalf of Ian and Joe Cesare, owner of the SR-4]

Bob,

  Just to let you know both my father and I are signed up for the Bobsy Reunion.  Now that I finally have some time on my hands I just uploaded a 15 min video clip from last year's Enduro at HPR (Oct, 2011) driving our 1967 Bobsy SR4, Hope you all enjoy and looking forward to meeting all the Bobsy Owners and Drivers.

cheers!!

Ian Cesare
Project Manager

7108 South Alton Way, Building B
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Phone: 303-220-0300
Fax: 303-220-0442
Cell Phone: 303-520-1420

Drive Fast, Take Chances and may your apexes be precise!