A Bobsy Talk Email: For sale: Bobsy SR3 #88

  • From: Jeff's Email <jeffmckay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bobsy_Talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 22:52:32 -0800

Fellow  Bobsy owners and fans,
After 17 years, it is time to sell (or trade)  my SR3 #88. See the ad in Hemmings:

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/bobsy/sr3?inactive=1
The car has some very special features, fresh (20 minutes) 1300cc Lotus twincam,  with Ford BDD bottom end, billet lightened flywheel, fresh Hewland MKIV 5 speed. I had a shun in it in 2005, had it completely refreshed, and never raced it since. New/ rebuilt  front suspension , floor, chassis refreshed, ready to go racing, with some attention to pre-race  prep.Now:2005:

$39,000 is a more than fair price. Leaving room for new tires, alignment, other refreshing.  Will consider interesting trades…up or down$$.
Love to see it stay local.
Jeff McKay253-677-1099
Sent from my iPad

JPEG image