[blotslauget] SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Conan around the corner

  • From: Fredrik Salvesen <frsalv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ernst Gunnar Gran <ernstgr@xxxxxxxxx>, <blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:01:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
thanks for the help guys :-)

I just ordered the PC - I wanted a system disk in Raid 5, but it got to
expensive :-( so now I only run one standard.

You are very welcome to visit any time. Ill let you know when I get the PC. It
will probably be a week before I receive it - some part where on a separate
storage +3 days :-(

Br
Fredrik