[blindza] Re: speakUp under debian version of linux

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 22:12:19 +0200

William, I'm actually on the -vi raspberry list - specifically V I, in case relevant, but, also hosted by freelists, so let's see, but, seems like while you can install orca on debian - found a set of instructions to try it, am not yet sure it will work with raspbian version - let's see what other raspberry-vi guys have to say.

But, a response from another guy on program-l VI programmers list confirmed that speakUp is only for terminal mode, but anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Brandes" <williambrandes@xxxxxxxxx>