[blindza] friday: Squad cars radio drama episodes

  • From: jacob kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 10:13:35 +0200

Anyone old enough to possibly remember having listened to old squad cars series on springbok radio might appreciate this page - contains links to up to 78 episodes in a table - 25 per page by default - and, when you hit enter on an episode title, the page that then loads includes an audio player embedded, where you can then listen to the episode by hitting enter on it and then tab over to the play button - this is how it works in firefox for me, working with NVDA:

https://www.oldtimeradiodownloads.com/crime/squad-cars?fbclid=IwAR1qQCv3MYtfRX3SCDc9VjGYwI4YTkFr-jX09OINR-S7oRlSPJpkfe2wkLA

And, yes, some of these recordings are from the 1960's and 1970's - older than some of us, but, classic, and, I remember listening to some of this when I was still a young sighted child, in the days before televisions, etc.

Stay well

--

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA