[blindza] Re: The Best Guide dog.

  • From: "Blink." <davechsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:04:12 +0100

wow, she sound fantastic, does she cook?

Hahaha, hahahaha

dave uk
David Chatten-smith
Blink fundraising
As part of our drive to cut the use of paper and take action on climate change,
we would encourage you to not print this email. If you have to print it,
please do this double-sided.
If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all
copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to
identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless
contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You
should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any
documents.